Monday 18 July 2011

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 18th July, 2011

Today's weather;

This morning saw a nice blue sky over Samui. Since I arrived this morning in South Korea, my update is later than usual. and the current temp on Samui is currently 30.4C at 10am

Yesterday saw a very sunny and warm day over Samui with a max temp of 34.5C


This morning I arrived at Incheon International airport near Seoul, where I was picked up by Bookhee, Allen's wife and we took a bus to Osan, where I'm currently staying in a hot and sun bathed town. Current temp at 14.46 local time (12.46 Thai Time) is 34C, yesterday there was still rain here!

Allen is the person through whom's dive center I will conduct a PADI IDC in Osan, actually at the Osan US Air base. Osan will be my home until the 4th August, when I will fly back to Bangkok.

Stay tuned for updates from my trip here in South Korea and the usual updates on Samui's weather, although the latter may be irregularly.

First impressions were good though and I hope to be able to give some updates.

Camille

No comments: