Sunday 22 November 2015

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 22nd November, 2015

Today's weather;

It's nice and sunny over Koh Samui this morning and I expect these nice and sunny skies to stick around for the afternoon. Current temp at 7am is 26C

Here at Panagsama beach near Moalboal in the Philippines, where I'm about to start a PADI IDC this morning, the last one of this year, it's cloudy but dry at the moment. When I arrived yesterday, we had some rain. Current temp at 8am local time is 28C

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 22nd November, 2015

A rooster feeling comfy at Wat Plai Laem

Yesterday saw a nice day around Koh Samui with plenty of sunshine. Max temp reached 32C

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 22nd November, 2015

Back at Panagsama beach near Moalboal in the Philippines

The forecast predicts a nice and sunny day today with clouds and showers moving in as of tomorrow again, with a strange storm like day this coming Sunday, in a week's time.

Do 'like' my Koh Samui blog Facebook page and don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! 

Camille

No comments: