Saturday 1 August 2015

Welcome to August 2015

A new month is knocking on the door and we can say 'Welcome to August 2015'. An average August is a good month to visit Koh Samui, actually one of the better months of the year. We should have plenty of sunshine, although an occasional tropical shower may be part of the day as well.
It's a great month though, not too hot and also excellent for diving. If you're interested in diving or PADI courses around Koh Samui, get in touch and I can hook you up and maybe we even end up diving together.

Welcome to August 2015

Sunset over the Gulf of Thailand, view after a day's diving

This month I will be on Koh Samui almost all month long. Don't forget the Cancer Car run, organized by the Four Seasons resort on 22nd August.

Do 'like' my Koh Samui blog Facebook page and don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! 

Camille

No comments: