Sunday 10 July 2011

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 10th July, 2011

Today's weather;

Samui is slightly cloudy today with strong winds. This weather pattern is supposed to last until Thursday. Current temp at 7am is 28.5C

View on Chaweng Beach, where I dived yesterday

Yesterday saw a very nice sunny and warm day around Samui island. Max temp reached 34C

The current PADI IDC on Koh Samui was also completed yesterday, the right time to start some diving again with some of my students!

Camille

2 comments:

Sepand said...

Dear Camille,

Hi, how are you? Hope everything is good. Since you have been living in samui for couple of years, whould you plesse do me a favor and tell me whats gonna be the weather like in Samui and Koh Phangan in September? I am travelling with buch of friends on September and it would be a big help. Also please tell me what are the best seasons and dive site for scuba diving around samui? I'm also a padi diver ;)
Thanks a million, i appreciate it,

Best regards,

Sepand

Camille said...

Hi Sepand,

September is usually really nice around Samui and Koh Phangan, the nice weather of August is carried over to September but it's not as busy, please have a look at my archives, half way down the page on my Samui info and weather blog, left hand side, they go back a few years. Open a month that you’re interested in and check one of the of the last posts of each month, starting with ‘Goodbye to…………’ this post will tell you the weather conditions for that month.
You can also check each individual post for that month if you wish to.

One of the best sites in the Gulf of Thailand is Sail Rock, a site not to be missed if on Samui and easily accessible by speed boat or slow boat from Samui! August and September are excellent times for diving, please have a look at my dive blog

Hope this helps for now.